Pick Up Games and Tournaments
EPIC Lacrosse Participant Waiver & Release of Liability
1) Each player must read the statement below before completing and signing the Waiver & Release before each game.
2) Parents/Guardians for players under 18 must read the statement below before signing the Waiver & Release.
AGREEMENT: In consideration of my participation in the sponsored activities of Epic Lacrosse camp/clinic/game/tournament, I acknowledge that I have registered myself (being 18 years of age or older) of my child (either myself or my child, as applicable, shall be referred to as the "Player") in one of more lacrosse programs organized by Epic Lacrosse. I agree to provide this release and waiver of liability in exchange for the Player to participate in Epic Lacrosse. This waiver and release shall remain effective for so long as, and at any time that, the Player participates in any Epic Lacrosse programs.
1. WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY: The Player is fully aware of and appreciate the risks, including the risk of catastrophic injury, paralysis and even death, as well as other damages and losses, associated with participation in a lacrosse event. The Player further agrees on behalf of myself, my heirs, and personal representatives, that Epic Lacrosse, the host organization, and sponsors of any Epic Lacrosse sanctioned event, along with the coaches, volunteers, employees, agents, officers and directors of these organizations, shall not be liable for any injury, loss of life or other loss or damage occurring as a result of my participation in the event, or as a result of equipment that may have been provided to me for these activities.
2. Insurance: The Player represent that the Player is covered by comprehensive medical health insurance necessary to provide and pay for any and all costs of medical treatment (including transportation costs associated with obtaining medical care).
3. MEDICAL ATTENTION: The Player hereby gives my consent to Epic Lacrosse and the host organization of any Epic Lacrosse related event to provide, through a medical staff of its choice, customary medical/athletic training attention, transportation and/ or emergency medical services as warranted in the course of my participation in Epic Lacrosse events.
4. READINESS TO COMPETE: The Player will only participate in those Epic Lacrosse competitions for which I believe I am physically and psychologically prepared to compete.
5. CODE OF CONDUCT: The Player certifies that the Player is familiar with the rules of the lacrosse and the field, and will do to the best of my ability play under control and avoid injury to myself, and other persons playing the game. The Player understands that I should not participate in this program under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or if there are any other physical conditions that may impair my ability to understand instructions or to participate without creating risk to myself, or other players.